- Venturi, G. (2008). “Remote, synchronous user research for international usability: a case study”. UPAEurope2008. Turin, Italy. 6-8 December.
- Venturi, G., Culling, J. (2007). “Walking the tightrope: “Balancing information and seduction in redesigning the Heathrow Airport website“. Euro IA 2007, Barcellona. September 2007.
- Venturi, G., Bessis, N. (2006). “User centered evaluation of an e-learning repository“, Proceedings of the 4th Nordic conference on Human-computer interaction.
Read the full publication on ACM.org
- Venturi, G., Troost, J. and Jokela, T. (2006). “People, Organizations and Processes: an Enquiry into the Adoption of User Centred Design in the Industry”. in International Journal of Human Computer Interaction, Vol 21, Issue 2. November 2006.
Read the full publication on LEA Online.
- Venturi, G., Troost, J. (2005). “An Agile, User-Centric Approach to Combat System Concept Design“. 10th ICCRTS, Washington DC, US. June 2005.
- Venturi, G., Troost, J. (2004). “Survey on User Centred Design integration in the industry“, in ACM International Conference Proceeding Series; Vol. 82. Proceedings of the third Nordic conference on Human-computer interaction, October 2004. Tampere, Finland. *
- Bernardini, A., D’Aloisi, D., Delogu, C., Ragazzini, S., Venturi, G., (2003). “Web for all: an user-centred design approach for making more usable and accessible web sites“, in The Good, The Bad and the Irrelevant. The user and the future of Information and Communication Technologies. Helsinki, 3-5 September 2003.
* © ACM, (2004). This is the author’s version of the work. It is posted here by permission of ACM for your personal use. Not for redistribution. The definitive version was published in ACM International Conference Proceeding Series; Vol. 82. Proceedings of the third Nordic conference on Human-computer interaction, October 2004 http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1028014.1028092